If you are interested in getting emailed every day during the season with additional game notes and a rundown on how the Cincinnati Reds Top 25 Prospects performed (along with other perks) you can sign up to support the site through Patreon and get all of that for as low as $1 a month. If that’s something that sounds interesting you can get more information here.
The Billings Mustangs won 4-3. Box Score
- TJ Hopkins went 1-5 with an RBI.
- James Free went 1-4.
- Eric Yang went 1-4.
- Victor Ruiz went 1-4 with a run scored.
- Leonardo Seminati went 1-4 with a double, run scored, and he had an RBI.
- Jonathan Willems went 1-4 with a triple and a run scored.
- Reniel Ozuna went 3-4 with a run and 2 RBI.
- Quincy McAfee went 1-2 with a walk.
- Ian Koch allowed a run in 2.2 innings with a walk.
- Alec Byrd threw 1.1 hitless innings with a walk and 3 strikeouts.
- Ryan Dunne threw 2.0 hitless innings with a walk and a strikeout.
- Jose Adames (rehab) threw a perfect inning with 2 strikeouts.
The Mustangs win ties the series up at 1-1. Tuesday night at 9:15pm ET the two teams will mean up for the series finale. The winner advanced to the Pioneer League Championship Series to face Ogden, who swept Grand Junction. The loser calls it a season and heads home. The game will be in Idaho Falls and available to watch if you have the MiLBtv package. Jose Salvador will be on the mound for the Mustangs.
9/10 Game Preview
|Team||1st half||2nd half||Time (ET)||Probable||Box Score||Listen Live||Watch Live|