The Chattanooga Lookouts trailed 9-0 but won 10-9 on a walk-off hit, Alejo Lopez continues to just pick up hits, Lorenzo Cedrola extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a 4-hit night, Michel Triana picked up his first pro homer, and Dayton had their doubleheader suspended due to curfew.
If you are interested in getting emailed every day during the season with additional game notes and a rundown on how the Cincinnati Reds Top 25 Prospects performed (along with other perks) you can sign up to support the site through Patreon and get all of that for a few bucks a month. If that’s something that sounds interesting you can get more information here.
The Louisville Bats lost 7-6. Box Score
- Alejo Lopez went 3-5 with a double and 3 runs scored.
- Narciso Crook went 2-2 with a run and 2 RBI.
- Logan Morrison went 2-4 with 2 RBI.
- Errol Robinson went 1-2.
- Michael De Leon went 1-4 with a solo home run (5).
- Chris Okey went 1-2.
- Braden Shipley allowed a run in 2.0 inning with 3 strikeouts.
- Cionel Pérez threw a shutout inning with 3 strikeouts.
- Carson Fulmer threw a shutout inning with a strikeout.
The Chattanooga Lookouts won 10-9. Box Score
- Jose Barrero went 1-4 with a double, walk, and 2 runs.
- Leonardo Rivas went 1-5 with a double, run, and an RBI.
- Lorenzo Cedrola went 4-5 with a run and 2 RBI.
- Mark Kolozsvary went 1-3 with a double, walk, RBI, and 2 runs.
- Brian Rey went 2-4 with a double and a run.
- TJ Hopkins went 2-4 with a walk, RBI, and 2 runs.
- Robbie Tenerowicz went 3-5 with 2 doubles (one of which was a walk-off), a run, and 2 RBI.
- Diomar Lopez threw 1.2 shutout innings with 2 strikeouts.
- Dauri Moreta threw 1.1 shutout innings with a strikeout.
- Nick Howard threw a shutout inning.
The Dayton Dragons
Game 1: 2-1 loss. Box Score
- Francisco Urbaez went 1-2 with a walk and a run scored.
- Quin Cotton went 1-2 with a walk, double, and he had an RBI.
- Alex McGarry went 1-3.
- Carson Spiers allowed 2 runs in 4.0 innings on 2 hits, 3 walks, and he struck out 4.
- Sam Hellinger threw 2.0 perfect innings of relief.
Game 2: Suspended after 5 innings.
In a situation you don’t see often, game two was suspended due to curfew. The doubleheader didn’t get started on time due to a rain delay. After a 2-hour delay game one began at 8:05pm. Game two didn’t begin until nearly 11pm. Minor League Baseball rules stipulate that no inning can begin after 12:50am. When that time struck the game was in the bottom of the 5th inning and therefore the 6th inning could not begin. It will resume on Saturday at 6:05pm and will be completed to the original 7-innings it was supposed to be. Dayton was leading 7-4 at the time of the stoppage. The other game will be a full 9-inning game.
The Daytona Tortugas split a doubleheader.
Game 1: 1-0 loss. Box Score
- Ivan Johnson went 1-3 with a double.
- Daniel Vellojin went 1-2 with a walk and a double.
- Wendell Marrero went 1-3.
- Jason Parker allowed a run on 3 hits and a walk in 5.0 innings with 4 strikeouts.
- Vin Timpanelli threw a perfect inning with a strikeout.
Game 2: 2-1 win. Box Score
- Daniel Vellojin went 1-3 with a run scored.
- Michel Triana went 1-3 with a 2-run home run (1).
- Leonardo Seminati went 1-3.
- Wendell Marrero went 1-3.
- Jose Franco allowed a run in 4.0 innings on 3 hits and he had 3 strikeouts.
- Hayden Shenefield threw 3.0 shutout innings of relief.
6/26 Game Preview
|Team||Record||Time (ET)||Probable||Box Score||Listen||Watch|