Ruben Ibarra had three hits as he continues to tear the cover off of the ball in Daytona, Jamal O’Guinn hit his 1st career home run in the Tortugas win, Eric Yang had three hits and stole home for Chattanooga while Connor Curlis put together a second straight strong start for the Lookouts in a win, Juniel Querecuto had another multi-hit game for Louisville while all three big league rehabbers picked up a hit for the Bats, and Allan Cerda had a double and a home run in Dayton’s doubleheader.
If you are interested in getting emailed every day during the season with additional game notes and a rundown on how the Cincinnati Reds Top 25 Prospects performed (along with other perks) you can sign up to support the site through Patreon and get all of that for a few bucks a month. If that’s something that sounds interesting you can get more information here.
The Louisville Bats lost 4-2. Box Score
- Jonathan India (rehab) went 1-2 with 2 walks.
- Donovan Solano (rehab) went 1-3.
- Max Schrock (rehab) went 1-3 with a walk.
- Jose Barrero went 1-4 with a run.
- Juniel Querecuto went 2-4 with a run.
- Robbie Tenerowicz went 1-4 with an RBI.
- Mark Kolozsvary went 1-4.
- Trey Amburgey went 1-2 with an RBI.
- Cristian Santana went 1-1 after taking over for Donovan Solano.
- Deck McGuire was charged with 1 earned run in 5.2 innings with 2 walks and 6 strikeouts.
- Reiver Sanmartin threw 1.1 shutout innings with 4 strikeouts.
The Chattanooga Lookouts won 6-1. Box Score
- Michael Siani went 2-5 with a double.
- Isiah Gilliam went 1-5 with a double, steal (8), and a run.
- Francisco Urbaez went 1-4 with an RBI and 2 runs.
- Ivan Johnson went 1-3 with a triple, RBI, 2 runs, and was hit by a pitch.
- Eric Yang went 3-4 with a double, steal of home, and 2 RBI.
- Jacob Hurtubise went 1-3 with a steal (9) and was hit by a pitch.
- Connor Curlis allowed a run in 6.0 innings with a walk and 4 strikeouts.
- Pedro Garcia threw 2.0 perfect innings with 2 strikeouts.
- Ricky Karcher threw a hitless inning with a walk and a strikeout.
The Dayton Dragons lost a doubleheader
Game 1: 6-5 loss in 8 innings. Box Score
- Alex McGarry went 1-3 with a walk.
- Rece Hinds went 1-4 with a steal (7) and a run.
- Allan Cerda went 2-4 with a double, home run (9), and 2 runs.
- Garrett Wolforth went 1-4 with a double and an RBI.
- Justice Thompson went 2-3 with a walk and a home run (2).
- Nick Quintana went 2-4 with an RBI.
- Evan Kravetz allowed a run in 4.0 innings with a walk and 5 strikeouts.
Game 2: 4-3 loss. Box Score
- Jose Torres went 1-4 with a run.
- Mat Nelson went 2-3 with a walk, double, home run (4), and 2 RBI.
- Alex McGarry went 1-4.
- J.V. Martinez went 1-3 with a double and a run.
- Jonathan Willems went 1-3 with a double and an RBI.
- Jake Gozzo threw 2.0 hitless innings with a walk and 2 strikeouts.
The Daytona Tortugas won 10-6. Box Score
- Jay Allen II went 3-5 with 2 doubles, 2 steals (25), and 2 runs scored.
- Steven Leyton went 2-5 with an RBI and 2 runs.
- Jamal O’Guinn went 1-4 with a home run (1) and 2 RBI.
- Ruben Ibarra went 3-4 with 2 doubles, a run, and 2 RBI.
- Tyler Callihan went 2-4 with a double and 2 runs.
- Jack Rogers went 1-4 with a run and an RBI.
- Wilfred Astudillo went 2-4 with 2 doubles and 4 RBI.
- Chase Petty allowed 1 earned run in 3.2 innings with 2 walks and 5 strikeouts.
- Arij Fransen didn’t allow an earned run in 2.1 innings with 2 walks and 3 strikeouts.
- Dennis Boatman threw 1.1 perfect innings with 3 strikeouts.
The ACL Reds lost 5-3. Box Score
- Johnny Ascanio went 1-4 with a steal.
- Luis Chevalier went 1-4 with an RBI and a steal.
- Wendell Marrero went 1-1 with 3 walks and a run.
- Andruw Salcedo went 1-3 with a run.
- Deivid Alcantara went 1-3 with an RBI.
The DSL Reds lost 10-3. Box Score
- Anthuan Valencia went 1-4 with a walk, 2 steals, and a run.
- Ricardo Cabrera went 1-4 with an RBI.
- Diego Omana went 1-3 with a walk and a run.
- Esmith Pineda went 1-2 with 2 walks.
- Carlos Sanchez went 1-4.
- Henry Guerrero went 2-3 with a walk and an RBI.
- David Lorduy allowed a run in 4.0 innings with 2 walks and 7 strikeouts.
- Khristian Guevara threw 2.0 shutout innings with 3 strikeouts.
6/10 Game Preview
|Team||Record||Time (ET)||Probable||Box Score||Listen||Watch|