5/4 Game Review
Louisville lost 7-1. Box Score
- Kristopher Negron went 2-4 with a double and an RBI.
- Danny Dorn went 2-2 with a walk.
- Mike Costanzo went 1-3 with a walk and a run.
- Bill Rhinehard went 1-3 with a walk.
- Ron Mahay got the start and allowed one earned in 4 innings with a walk and a strikeout.
- Josh Judy threw 1.1 shutout innings of relief with 3 strikeouts.
Durham had a paid of 3-run innings to put the game out of reach for the Bats. Josh Judy lowered his ERA to 2.63 on the season.
Pensacola lost 10-2. Box Score
- Ryan LaMarre went 1-2 with 2 walks, a run and a steal (5).
- Joel Guzman went 2-4 with an RBI.
- Brodie Greene went 3-4.
- Koyie Hill went 1-4 with an RBI.
- Mark Serrano threw 3 shutout innings of relief with 4 strikeouts.
- Drew Hayes threw a hitless inning with a walk and 3 strikeouts.
Tim Crabbe struggled with the strikezone in the 2nd inning as he allowed 6 runs in the inning with 4 walks in the inning. Henry Rodriguez had a single in four at bats and now has a 12 game hitting streak. Brodie Greene is 4-6 over his last 2 games, hopefully coming out of a slump where he was just 3 for his last 32.
Bakersfield lost 4-2. Box Score
- Donald Lutz went 1-3 with a solo HR (8) and a walk.
- Travis Mattair went 0-2 with 2 walks.
- Josef Terry went 1-3 with a walk and a run.
- Tucker Barnhart went 2-3 with a walk and an RBI.
- Daniel Renken allowed a run in 5 innings with 4 walks and 6 strikeouts.
- Curtis Partch threw 2 hitless innings with 2 walks and 3 strikeouts.
- Daniel Wolford threw 1.2 shutout innings of relief.
Billy Hamilton missed the game as he went back home to attend a funeral. The Blaze line up missed him as they only had 5 hits. Donald Lutz raised his line on the season to .308/.360/.635. Tucker Barnhart may be breaking out of his slump some, going 5 for his last 10. Daniel Wolford lowered his ERA to 2.30 on the season with his 1.2 shutout innings.
Dayton lost 5-0. Box Score
- Ryan Wright went 1-3 with a walk.
- Juan Silva went 1-3.
- Daniel Tuttle allowed 3 runs in 6 innings with a walk and a strikeout.
- Dan Jensen threw a scoreless inning of work.
The Dragons offense simply wasn’t able to get going against the Captains, racking up just 4 hits. Juan Perez and Juan Silva were among those with hits and each extended their hitting streak to 6 games. Daniel Tuttle made a bad pitch to super prospect Francisco Lindor who hit a 2 run home run in the first inning. From that point forward he was very strong. Tuttle has a 2.55 ERA through his first three starts of the year. The game tonight will be available online for everyone to watch for free. The link can be found below in the game preview.
|Team||1st half||2nd half||Time||Probable||Box Score||Listen Live||Watch Live|