5/22 Game Review
Louisville lost 2-0. Box Score
- Miguel Rojas went 1-4 with a double.
- Danny Dorn went 1-4 with a double.
- Cody Puckett went 2-3 with a double.
- Brett Tomko allowed 1 run in 7 innings with 6 walks and 4 strikeouts.
- Wirfin Obispo allowed an unearned run in an inning of work.
Brett Tomko lowered his ERA to 3.18 on the season. Cody Puckett raised his line in AAA to .353/.389/.412 through 17 at bats.
Pensacola had the day off
Bakersfield won 14-6. Box Score
- Billy Hamilton went 3-5 with a walk, double, 2 RBI and 3 runs.
- Devin Lohman went 3-6 with 2 HR (5), 6 RBI and 3 runs.
- Travis Mattair went 3-5 with a double, walk, RBI and 3 runs.
- Dominic D’Anna went 1-4 with a double, 2 walks, RBI and a run.
- Juan Duran went 3-5 with 2 doubles, a walk and 4 RBI.
- Tucker Barnhart went 2-5 with a double with a double and 2 runs.
- Theo Bowe went 2-5 with a double and 2 runs.
- Josh Smith allowed 3 earned (4 total) in 6.1 innings with a walk and 5 strikeouts.
- Brooks Pinckard threw 1.2 scoreless innings with a walk.
Billy Hamilton stole his 41st and 42nd bases of the season. He has 5 hits in his last 10 at bats, but only had three hits over his previous 7 games. Hopefully he is coming out of his slump. Theo Bowe continues to hit in the California League since being called up, now at .419 and he also stole his 16th base of the year, which is second in the system to Hamilton’s 42. Donald Lutz had a night to forget as the team recorded 19 hits, he went 1-5 with 4 strikeouts. Devin Lohman has been struggling for most of May, so like Hamilton, perhaps this was the game that is going to get him going back in the right direction. Two home run games, at the very least, must give him some confidence.
Dayton had the day off
|Team||1st half||2nd half||Time||Probable||Box Score||Listen Live||Watch Live|